Sunday, February 26, 2017

Le Perchoir Marais and a party chez moi

Two weeks after I got back to Paris from Ottawa, I was moving to Berlin. The last two weeks were all about the good-bye for nows . . .

I think have mentioned the Perchoir on the top of the BHV before as it wasn't the first time we tried to go, but this time - success! 

After only a few minutes in line, we made it in and it's worth it for the view. after the Opera Garnier, Hôtel de Ville has to be my fav - the building is stunning, especially at night. The best part of the Perchoir is that it's the building you are looking right at.





The last farewell was a party at my place. There was one mission - finish all the open bottles of alcohol which resulted in well, really blurry photos of me and both my officemates!



No comments:

Post a Comment