Wednesday, February 1, 2017

A day of leisure

I know I am repeating myself here but it was really nice to have another day of somewhat leisure! We headed off to the Clingancourt Marche aux Puces which is the biggest in Paris. It spans several streets and buildings and is made up of old, new and even older products. On Mondays not all the stalls are open but I think if they had been, we would have lost our minds a little!






One thing I learned while I was there was that there are some really cool, quality restaurants in the middle of the flea market. I guess I wasn't expecting anything terribly established but turns out, there are loads of them!

Our day ended with some beverages in honour of a friend of mine finishing his PhD - our small, but dedicated table polished off 21 pints of beer. . . the morning came a little too quickly! (and sorry, no photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment