Sunday, February 26, 2017

And finally Berlin (with a side of Majorca)

Months ago I renamed my blog and told you I moved to Berlin, well now it's the photo proof. 


Ok, so that was the only touristy pic I took the first week. I started apartment hunting the day I arrived and then off to work the next day. 

Invalidenpark - my workplace stop
I had a friend visiting from Canada that week and he got to do all the sightseeing. I just had the après sightseeing beverages :)

























I did eat some food too . . .


First week at work and I was already leaving early for a weekend away. Since I'm living in Germany, it had to be Majorca because that's what Germans do! Weather wasn't the best but we still made it to the beach.




Hotel wasn't too shabby either . . .






1 comment:

  1. Finally caught up on your adventures! Looking forward to more posts about life in Berlin!

    ReplyDelete