Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Prepping for another event

Though this time, I was not actually working on it . . .

The finance track decided to have an art exhibit as part of their Ministerial in March – why still remains a mystery to me but when I was asked to contribute, I said sure - why not?! The concept was to paint rocks any way you wished and then an artist would display them in a museum (yes for reals) right before the meeting. Rocks were sent from around the world for this project. This was serious business:


My contribution – don’t worry I won’t quit my day job!


And the final result:




My friend, seen here, was kind of enough to search out all my rocks and send me photos of them. So if nothing else comes of my time here, I have proof that I made a contribution to at least one event!


Maybe one day I will make it to Baden Baden to see the fruit of my labour . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment