Sunday, May 7, 2017

Christmas in Canada

Of course I headed home once again for the holidays but it was a stark contrast to last year (ok 2016, pretend like I wrote these in real time!).

This is what it looked like the day I arrived last year:


And this is what is looked this year:

Notice anything different?

It was minus 35 degrees celcius when I walked off the plane – it took all my strength to not turn around and re-board 😊

The first thing I saw . . .

It warmed up for the rest of time to minus 15 or so but snowed probably every second day. People that have never experienced a real winter are always fascinated by snow so I took a few pics for my peeps abroad.

















And because I hadn't gotten enough of Christmas Markets, I checked the Canadian version - totally not the same!



I had an event and big meeting right after the holidays so I flew back to Berlin in time for New Years. In Germany it is tradition at midnight to set off your fireworks – I don’t know who thinks this is a good idea when alcohol is involved but we were successful enough to not injure anyone!



yep, that's all the photos you're getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment