Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A little bit of Can“eh”dia in Berlin

I think everyone in the world now knows who Canada’s PM is – it’s actually a bit strange the amount of times I get asked about him, as if we were close personal friends. I suppose I should just be thankful that people are finally aware that we are in fact, a country.  

Earlier this year, the PM came to Berlin to meet with Chancellor Merkel and well, I have to admit, I got a little fangirl about it. Lucky for me, I know people in important places – well have offices in important places and I was able to stalk, I mean SEE, him live in person! Though I will say the security looked really suspicious when I showed up and said I had a meeting and then pulled out an ON driver’s license . . .

The arrival - though it looks like we are watching this from prison!

You can see the Reichstag in the background

Lovely weather!




The press conference . . .




But sadly no selfies!

And just to top it off, the Canadian embassy . . .


1 comment: