Saturday, June 4, 2016

Palais de Tokyo

The big debate for the next day was what to do given the weather was completely miserable. The selection was a number of museums and my request was one I hadn't been to before - Palais de Tokyo won.

This museum is modern and contemporary art which is almost exclusively rotating exhibitions. This is not my favourite type of art but the installations that were there when we went were pretty cool. 

We headed to the basement first where we found the following:















I have to say this is the best art in the place, how can you not agree with me? 
Peguins - enough said





















We took a petite pause for some lunch in this retro cafe that included a shoe/nylon installation that was quite popular with people taking photos.



When then moved the first level that had two sections, one with rotating tableaus which was quite neat. The other was set up as a crime scene - each exhibit was part of the crime. It was definitely something I had never seen before.





Then the crime scene . . .







No comments:

Post a Comment