Sunday, June 5, 2016

A little more of Paris

When people visit there are always random pictures I take that don't quite make up a complete post so here are the randoms that had no where to go . . .

This one was taken at Place des Voges right before . . .


 . . .I saw this - Ya, that's Ben Affleck!

Image result for ben affleck in paris ice cream
Photo from: http://www.examiner.com/article/ben-affleck-jennifer-garner-kiss-paris-estranged-couple-tour-city-of-light

I also learned that Galleries Lafayette has a terrace on top (perhaps the last to know this but better late than never as they say) where there are great views of the city on a nice day.



The last day my mom was in town it was Journée de la Victoire so they closed the Champs Élysées from George V to Place de la Concorde. While they stayed at home packing, I headed out for a little stroll.


 

And the day ended with drinks at the Panoramic Bar . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment