Saturday, June 4, 2016

A weekend in Fountainebleau

When you have visitors in town for a long period of town, it's an imperative to leave the crazy city of Paris for a while. This time it was off to Fountainebleau. Again, I've already done a post about the chateau so this won't be long. In good news we got one day of sun so I finally got to walk the gardens! The town is cute and I have to say, I had some of the best French food I've had in a while there. 

Saturday was total crap weather so it was a good thing we had a tour of the chateau booked. Since this tour was offered by the Chateau, I got to see one part of it that I hadn't seen last time. The room is rented out for functions normally. It's nothing super impressive but at least it was new! One cool part was that part of my office was a part of the map painted on the wall - I guess that's what happens when you have a Chateau as part of your office!




 And then a beautiful Sunday stroll in the gardens . . .







No comments:

Post a Comment