Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Oh how the mighty have fallen . . .

So I finally started working this week. Good news though - it's a short week and so is next week! Vive la vie française (and thank you Sarah for the codes!). It's very strange after over 10 years being the "new person" but I seem to be surviving. Today I found out I am responsible for 500 different things so that will help because I was feeling a little unimportant in my new shared office.

The new office

Like everything else in Paris, space is at a premium so you take what you can get though I have been promised a better one in July. The Nortel phone they installed today made me feel more at home :)

My office mate is an American so we decided that the desk separation is the border between our two great lands. However, somehow, an American flag has made it to my side of the room!

Now on to more important things, what to do this long weekend . . .?

1 comment:

  1. A Nortel phone and a long weekend ahead! #everythingisawesome
    We miss you here! :)

    ReplyDelete