Saturday, July 18, 2015

Antiquing in Paris

So I'm a little behind on posting - all the visitors wiped me out :) So without further ado, this is the last post from when my parents were here. 

The last weekend they were here we went to one of the many flea markets in Paris - or marché aux puces as they are called in french. The most famous is Clingnancourt but it's huge so we opted for Porte de Vanves. It's in the 14th so a bit of a commute from my place but easy to find from the metro stop by the same name. Though one thing to note - if you are looking for it on a map, it gives you the starting point of the flea market which is not near the metro stop. You essentially do the market backwards but it really makes no difference.





In a shocking development, my dad bought a camera! The rest of the day was spent shopping at the department store for more apartment things. 

And with that, my parents visit pretty much came to an end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment