Sunday, November 6, 2016

The whirlwind continues

I arrived back in Paris a Tuesday night from Mexico and Wednesday morning my dad arrived for his Euro Cup adventure. We were heading out on the Friday for our first game and city. We were on the go for 10 days straight!

But before we did this, I headed to the office for a couple of days. Not much happening there for me but there was a big event - the "ALORA Cup". So while most of Europe was enthralled by the Euro Cup my organisation was all about the "ALORA Cup". This is a tournament that is hosted every year where Directorates battle each other in football matches to win the coveted men and women's trophies. I managed to squeeze in 2 games before I left (they are only 25mins!) and my team continued the winning streak so I arrived just in time for the final.

We were undefeated, no goals scored against and we managed to keep it that way!!!




I even managed to win the top scorer trophy, oh if my coaches could see me now!



My dad even came out to cheer! I think he realized his time investment over those years was well worth it given the results ;)

1 comment: