Sunday, November 6, 2016

The rest of my time in Mexico

While there were some laughable moments (ok, most of the moments were laughable due to their complete absurdity) over the week, this will not go down as one of my better experiences. Though I will say that I was touched by all the kind words people said about me at the Committee meeting on the Friday. It was nice to know they saw the effort but also the challenges faced.

As a result of the week, I was suffering a little post-traumatic stress for the first couple of days - I woke up from nightmares where I had lost the Malaysian Minister. I never even met the Malaysian Minister and we definitely did not lose him, or did we . . .?

Anyways, the rest of my time in Mexico was very chill, pretty much spent doing this:

The horrible Moon Palace but at least I wasn't working!

Finally - freedom! And a real hotel!!!!

I think you are starting to see the theme :)

A quiet day on the beach

That's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. You should have taken a picture with the Minister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to see it was not all stress and misery! Michael J

    ReplyDelete