Saturday, February 27, 2016

Mexican food anyone?

So I thought that the food needed its own post because it was the highlight of the trip for me. I always knew I liked the food but it was better than I imagined! There were many tacos, tostadas and of course guacamole! And all of this was covered in salsa verde which happened to make it back to Paris with me :)

One of the best places I ate was El Cardenal. While we didn't go to the original site, it was awesome!





And more importantly, a little sample of what we ate . . .


The most amazing guacamole

A traditional chicken soup

Coffee with a little cinnamon and sweetness 
Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of everything but there was a lot of chile achilles for breakfast of all things, some tortilla soup and desserts with dulce de leche.

And of course, there were a few beverages to top it off




No comments:

Post a Comment