Saturday, February 27, 2016

A Little Lausanne

About a month ago I was in Switzerland for work. I didn't get much time to do much outside of the conference but the dinner for the event was in the Olympic museum in Lausanne. It was already dark when we got there and I only had my phone so the pictures are not great but you'll get the idea :)



The first part of the photos are what you see when you arrive and lead you up to the entrance. . .







And the rest are from inside the museum . . .and I think I got a bit obsessed with Canada so there quite a few pics of Calgary, Vancouver and Montreal.




Calgary is the one in the middle

You should be able to pick out Vancouver, if you are Canadian :-P

Anyone recognize the yeti looking guy?



This is the an actual camera from the Berlin Olympics which were
the first to be broadcast on TV

I just thought this was cool





There were a lot of speeches in German even though we were in the French part of Switzerland so instead a few of us spent out time checking out the medals.

Where I live
and where I was born

 And again a little of Canada . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment