Sunday, April 3, 2016

St. Patty's in Paris

I didn't think I would be celebrating this Irish holiday but in fun news, one of my colleagues is dating an Irish girl so there was someone to organize the night out!

So at the end of the work day (yes we stayed all day at work) we headed to the Rebel Bar which, not surprisingly, is in the le Marais. And in super fun news, they don't jack up the prices (they even kept happy hour!) and they gave away free stuff as you will see below . . .

The Irish, Spanish/French, and Japanese - how much more St. Patty's can you get :-P

Me and my officemate!

and it just kept going . . .

I was only supposed to stay for one because I was getting on a plane the next day but as I have learned over the past year, this is never reason enough to stop me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment