Sunday, September 13, 2015

Falafel and Picasso

As I have previously mentioned, Sundays are pretty low key here - even when you have visitors. This particular Sunday was no different, though we managed to squeeze in quite a few activities.

Our outing started with coffee with some friends of mine out in Le Marais.


With the sunshine came all sorts of colourful people

Next stop was falafel! Rue des rosiers has some of the best falafel around - it's famous here. It was time to try it out!

People line up for this stuff, probably because it's Lenny Kravitz endorsed! (and coincidentally he lives beside my office)

Monster falafel!

Ready to dig in!
After lounging in le jardin des rosiers, we headed out to see some Picassos. I hadn't been to this museum yet so I was happy to check it out. The one in Barcelona in my opinion is still better but this one is also worth the visit. I'm not a huge fan of taking photos of art so mostly these are of the building - which, once again, is equally as nice as the artwork on the walls!

Hôtel Salé









1 comment: