Sunday, August 23, 2015

Next stop on vacation - Italy!

I couldn't possible got back to work after only one week away so I headed off to Italy. It had been six years since the last time I was there - crazy! This trip was more about visiting family than heading out to see the sites so there won't be a lot of details in these ones.

A lot has changed in 6 years - the main street where my great aunt used to live is now all fancy! Much to the disappointment of my family that can no longer park there :-P


The trip was off to a good start!


Spritzes in town

Since most of my time there is spent eating, I jumped at the chance to take a stroll to another town and back.

Hopefully you can see the mountains in the back

A quick stop along the way
The Friday night I was in the big SQ, there just happened to be a concert in the town square so it was a big night out for us :)




Someone was mesmerized by the show!
Of course we had to visit all the family! Especially the newest member!





Next time it won't take me 6 years to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment